Bell and Bell Bow – One piece polymer bell from bell flair to bow modelled on the most popular professional level flair design. All connections (and all finishes) are highly durable because of the automotive finish techniques incorporated into the process.
pTrumpet hyTech incorporates patented anti-microbial technology from BioCote, with verified resistant to the adverse effects of microbes such as bacteria and mold and provides the highest standards of protection.
Mouthpiece & Case, Accessories & Care
The hyTech includes a 7C Silver plated brass mouthpiece and is compatible with any standard trumpet mouthpiece. The instrument is standard in a quality compact and sturdy padded gig bag/back pack. Fits in a locker, on the bus, and anywhere you want to go. pTrumpet hyTech accepts any normal mouthpiece and mute and can be easily cleaned with standard trumpet care items.
Amazingly light at just 1.4 lbs, the hyTech aids great technique and encourages good posture in younger players or for those who find a traditional trumpet simply too heavy. Its robust design makes it perfect for any performance activity – in fact it’s easy to take it everywhere!
Despite its high quality performance features, the surprising price enables everyone to enjoy a high quality trumpet for a fraction of the cost, a perfect addition to any band.
• Bb metal/polymer trumpet
• 5” Bell, Medium Large bore
• Top sprung valves with ABS guides
• Patented hybrid lead-pipe design
• Metal water keys with silicon seals on main and 3rd valve tuning slides
• Stainless steel sleeved pistons
• Aluminium top & bottom valve caps, stems and contoured finger buttons
• Lightweight; 650g (1.4lb)
• Works with any standard trumpet mouthpiece,
• Padded gig bag/back pack
• Black, gold & silver finishes